Frost & Sullivan
Industria: Consultoría / Auditoría
Descripción del empleo
Lugar de trabajo: Belgrano, Capital Federal
Jerarquía: Senior / Semi-Senior
Sector: Análisis Funcional / Liderazgo de Proyecto
The Unique Opportunity:
Under the direction of Regional research managers, you will be a member of an international team of analysts supporting consulting projects and online subscription products covering diverse Telecom Services markets. As a member of the analyst team, you will collect & analyze data on market conditions & business opportunities, author market studies, develop relationships and conduct interviews with major market players.
Frost & Sullivan’s research team supports a clientele of regional companies as well as Global Fortune 500 companies in a wide variety of industries – communications & IT, chemicals, energy, automotive, health care, etc.
The vacancy is to support the Telecom Services team, especially with the high demand of proposals and multi-client projects and presentations with current clients throughout the region, mostly on Spanish speaking countries.
The position offers the unique opportunity of analyzing an array of industries and companies, while at the same time the possibility to specialize in one particular field.
• Develop research studies on ICT industry, especially on Information Technologies and Enterprise Communications
• Market analysis from both the demand and competitive sides, understand regulatory scenario, analyze future trends and market drivers, restraints and challenges;
• Development of market models, including market size and forecast dimensioning, segmentations, market share, etc;
• Leverage secondary and primary research (in-depth interviews) locally and regionally;
• Conduct executive presentations to clients and public events;
• Frequent interaction with specialized media locally and regionally.
o Knowledge in the Mobile area demanded
o 5-8 years professional experience with Market research and Analysis preferred
o Consulting experience (including proposals development) will be a plus
o Excellent English and Spanish skills required. Portuguese command will be a plus
o Solid communications skills are essential. Experience with presentations with top level executives.
o Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
o Must have strong record of academic achievement; BA/BS degree, Masters Degree preferred.
o Strong intellectual curiosity about the market research industry, an aptitude for understanding new & old business models, and the ability to see new trends or emerging structures.
o Willingness to take a stand when analyzing a technology, market or client.
o Superior critical thinking out of the box.
o Must be strong team player, being also able to work well autonomously.
o Commitment to quality and an intellectual curiosity is a must
o Entrepreneur spirit – from Execution to the Board room
o Ability to forge/maintain key client relationships and effectively manage strategic business partnerships.
o Work for a Global Company in expansion
o Great career development opportunity, locally and internationally
Frost & Sullivan’s commitment
We have high expectations of our people. Our remuneration packages therefore reflect our belief that outstanding performance should be rewarded.
Requisitos que deben cumplir los postulantes
- Educación: Universitario, Graduado.
- Área de estudio: Adm. de Empresas, Economía, Sistemas de Información, Ing. Telecomunicaciones, Tecn. Telecomunicaciones.
- Idioma: Inglés, Portugués.
- Lugar de residencia: Capital Federal, GBA Norte, Bs.As. (fuera de GBA).