Descripción del empleo
Lugar de trabajo: San Isidro, GBA Norte
Jerarquía: Senior / Semi-Senior
Sector: Recursos Humanos
- Partners with new Payroll Vendor, current HR Outsource Vendor and MMWE/ EMAT / AP Finance teams to provide payroll output documentation and liaison with Vendors to resolve queries on behalf of Lenovo Finance.
- Responsible for reviewing a manual case management log to ensure all payroll query responses are dealt with in a timely manner, where required follow up with IBM and / or ADP to ensure closure of case within SLA.
- Writes and implements end-to-end processes to ensure clear guidelines are in place for IBM and ADP to manage the queries to the employees
- Acts as a focal point for HR transactional service customers on payroll issues
- Produces statistics on performance to review within the weekly HR Operations Meeting with IBM
- Undertakes continual review of the Online tool to ensure queries / responses are dealt with in a swift and efficient manner
- Ensures regular communications are sent to Lenovo business to ensure employees are aware of the ‘transition’ process of dealing with payroll queries during 2010
- Responsible for loading payroll related data onto the Online Payroll tool for payroll processing, adhering to the payroll calendar deadlines
- Responsible for reviewing and approving final payroll (before Payroll vendor confirms and processes pay)
- Responsible for downloading the payroll output documents and distributing to the relevant team / individual within the Lenovo Business
Develops, maintains and facilitates effective relationships with HR suppliers, Lenovo business and Lenovo specialist functions to ensure Lenovo is returning best value from its supplier relationships
-HR Outsourced Vendors
-Global specialist teams (payroll, intranet etc)
Project Team for transition to new outsource provider
-Experience of dealing with payroll queries and managing employee expectations
-Experience of producing metrics of call stats using Excel and PowerPoint
-Experience in working in Business Operations, Finance, IT, Payroll or in previous organizations HR service functions.
-Strong PC skills
-Must be customer-focused and comfortable working with and managing a diverse group of people
-Good relationship management, negotiation and facilitation skills
-Minimum of 18 months experience in HR & Payroll Outsource Environment
-Prefer candidates who have worked with Payroll throughout Latin America with knowledge of the local legislative issues
-Familiar with MS Office suite, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word
-Preferably with SAP end-user experience
-To be considered candidates must possess strong bilingual verbal and written communication skills.
Requisitos que deben cumplir los postulantes
- Educación: Universitario, En curso, Graduado. [excluyente]
- Área de estudio: Adm. de Empresas, Contabilidad / Auditoría, Recursos Humanos / Relaciones Laborales. [excluyente]
- Idioma: Inglés [excluyente].
- Lugar de residencia: Capital Federal, GBA Norte, GBA Oeste.
- Indicar remuneración pretendida. [excluyente]