Intel Software de Argentina
Descripción del empleo
Lugar de trabajo: Córdoba Capital, Córdoba
Jerarquía: Senior / Semi-Senior
Sector: Diseño Gráfico
Want to use your design skills on innovated products? Do you love to create desirable and usable products? Do you consider yourself an evangelist of good design? Want to work on a world class team of talented professionals? If you are smart, creative, and passionate about design and customer experience, then Intel is the right place for you.
We are seeking a talented, professional mid-level Interaction Designer. As a designer at Intel they are the principal contributor of interaction design, information architecture, information design, and visual design. They will bring an understanding of design and the perspective of the customer to the project. .
The candidate will be involved throughout the product development lifecycle, from initial research, through analysis, ideation, design, technical implementation, and delivery. They will work together with product managers, business representatives, marketing analysts, other designers, and engineers. This is a hands-on, collaborative, creative position in a fast paced, ambitious environment. They must be comfortable working in diverse teams while facilitating the development of design solutions. They are responsible for ensuring that the product that gets built will be desirable, usable, and will meet the needs of the target users.
The ideal candidate is curious about how things work and how they could be better. They will have a blend of design and technology skills sufficient not only to imagine the design but to present and realize it as well.
- Perform various user design activities and create associated deliverables
- Carry out user research, including contextual inquiries and observations
- Generate deliverables such as persons, mental models, conceptual models, and context scenarios
- Create sketches, wireframes, workflows, and interactive prototypes to clearly communicate your ideas
- Collaborate to define the visual design language and applicable technology-specific styles and templates.
- Execute usability tests and heuristic evaluations on existing products or prototypes
- Produce design specifications for user interface components
- Capacity to find multiple high-quality design solutions for highly complex products
- Articulate ideas effectively with various stakeholders across organizational boundaries
- Bachelor's degree in human-computer interaction design, graphic design, cognitive science, computer science, or other related field is preferred
- 5+ years experience designing interactive products
- Background in visual design (art, interactive design, motion graphics, print design) is desired and valued but not strictly required
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Spanish
- Ability to explain the reasoning behind your solutions with research and/or design principles
- Effective presentation and communication skills
- Strong time-management and self-organization skills
- A positive ambitious attitude and the ability to be flexible in the face of changing priorities and requirements
- Capability to perform in a high pressure environment
- Experience working closely with product managers and engineering teams
- Demonstrable understanding in designing for ecommerce, social, web applications, and related environments across different form factor channels, including web, desktop, mobile, and tablet
- Proficiency in using standard design documentation software
Portfolio with samples of work is required
Requisitos que deben cumplir los postulantes
- Educación: Universitario, Graduado.
- Área de estudio: Diseño Gráfico, Diseño Web, Tecn. Electrónica, Ing. Telecomunicaciones, Ing. Informática / Sistemas.
- Idioma: Inglés.
- Lugar de residencia: Córdoba.