Descripción del empleo
Lugar de trabajo: Belgrano, Capital Federal
Jerarquía: Senior / Semi-Senior
The ideal candidate is one who is seeking the opportunity to build world class software within the fast growing mobile app and cloud services industries. The right individual for this position will have a proven record of successfully creating software within the technology industry during transition from small to efficiently structured enterprise while serving large businesses.
This is a great opportunity for those individuals who can make a difference and contribute to the ongoing growth of our organization by defining, designing and documenting (and in some cases developing) software components, applications and other technical solutions in order to fulfill the business requirements defined by our Product Development group for a particular client or achievement of strategic corporate goals defined by upper management.
This is a fast paced work environment in which we are recruiting over 20 top team members over the next 60 days. Working in start-up and smaller organizations is a requirement, ideally having helped bring effective and efficient processes to the organization. Technology background is an important consideration.
• Define and/or design and control/enforce development good practices and standards.
• Review source code, technical documentation and designs.
• Give technical, security, performance and good design guidance support to the development team and other areas.
• Perform the technical design of development requirements.
• Release Management Tools and process improvement and maintenance.
• Technical support for the deployment process.
• Automated build process improvement and maintenance.
• Configuration Management Select and/or define branching strategies.
• Support creation and maintenance of source code branches.
• Administration of source code access security.
• Leverage technology for all aspects of the role.
• At least 10 years of Senior Developer role experience
• At least 2 years of Senior Software Architecture role experience
• Excellent technical writer and presentation communication skills
• Passion for technology and software development
• Very fast learner and innovator
• At least Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or similar/equivalent experience.
• Deep knowledge about modern software architecture and design principles, patterns and practices.
• Very good knowledge about modern software development processes and methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, etc.).
• Deep knowledge about .NET Microsoft Development Platform (C#, Visual Studio, TFS, etc.).
• Deep knowledge of Web based design, principles and technologies (in particular, MS implementations of these).
• Very good knowledge about Microsoft Server Platform (Windows, MS SQL Server, IIS, etc.).
• Deep knowledge about secure design and guidelines.
How to Apply
If you have a record of success and good will, make sure you stand out with a cover letter and your resume. We get a great many applications and it is important that we know you are really interested in making an impact at our organization and understand what it means to deliver success. Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your salary expectations. Generic applications will not be considered, however we will take applications for other positions from highly talented individuals. See our website at www.vmbc.com and our sister organization www.emerios.com.
Requisitos que deben cumplir los postulantes
- Idioma: Inglés.