American Express Argentina S.A.
Descripción del empleo
Lugar de trabajo: Retiro, Capital Federal
Jerarquía: Senior / Semi-Senior
Sector: Recursos Humanos
American Express will be hiring for its Global Business Services Team two Payroll Representatives who will be responsible for responding to all employees inquires related to payroll matters and delivering efficient and timely solutions.
Argentina Payroll department is responsible for ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of all salary payments to local employees. The Argentina payroll team works closely with ADP (Payroll provider) and the Phoenix Payroll HUB to ensure a smooth and successful payroll.
On this role you will report to the Payroll Manager and will be responsible for receiving, searching, monitoring and closing the queries to ensure all requests are solved within service level agreements established.
We expect candidates with strong analytical mind, and you should be able to resolve queries and articulate a response back to employees quickly and in a professional environment. All interactions will happen through phone, e-mail or face to face.
Requirements for the role:
- Advance/graduated students on BA, HR, and RRLL or related.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Advance/Bilingual English level.
- 1yr + of experience of Argentina payroll processes
- Experience on payroll processes for multinational companies.
- Strong customer service skills as well as ability to communicate at all levels.
We offer great hiring package with interesting benefits and great work environment.
Be more than just your job. What will you do for a living?
Requisitos que deben cumplir los postulantes
- Educación: Universitario, En curso, Graduado.
- Área de estudio: Adm. de Empresas, Economía, Recursos Humanos / Relaciones Laborales.
- Idioma: Inglés [excluyente].
- Lugar de residencia: Capital Federal, GBA Norte, GBA Sur.
- Indicar remuneración pretendida. [excluyente]