Más información de la empresa
Gameloft is a leading international publisher and developer of video games for mobile phones and consoles. Established in 1999, it has emerged as one of the top innovators in its field. The company creates games for mobile handsets equipped with Java, Brew or Symbian technology. The total number of games-enabled handsets is anticipated to exceed four billion units by 2012. Gameloft games are also available to players on WiiWare and DS, Microsoft’s Xbox LIVE Arcade, Apple’s iPod, iTouch and iPhones, and PCs.
Partnership agreements with leading licensors and sports personalities such as Ubisoft Entertainment, Universal Pictures, ABC, Dreamworks Animations SKG, Endemol, 20th Century Fox, Viacom, Sony Pictures, Touchtone Television, Warner Bros., FifPro, Ferrari, Paris Hilton, Gus Hansen, Kobe Bryant, Derek Jeter, Reggie Bush, Chuck Norris, Jonny Wilkinson or Robinho allow Gameloft to form strong relationships with international brands. In addition to the partnerships, Gameloft owns and operates titles such as Block Breaker Deluxe, Asphalt: Urban GT and New York Nights.
Through agreements with major telephone wireless carriers, handset manufacturers, specialized distributors and its online shop, Gameloft has a distribution network in over 80 plus countries.
Gameloft has worldwide offices in New York, San Francisco, Seattle, Montreal, Mexico, Buenos Aires, Bogota, Sao Paulo, Santiago Paris, London, Cologne, Milan, Madrid, Lisbon, Copenhagen, Warsaw, Helsinki, Vienna, Bucharest, New Delhi, Seoul, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Beijing, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. Gameloft is listed on Euronext Paris
Descripción del empleo
Lugar de trabajo:
Retiro, Capital Federal
- Maximise the online distribution channels
- Carry out online promotion
- Launch online recruiting and rewarding campaigns
- Analyse the results and ROI of each action
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or related field.
- 1-2 years of experiences working in BtoC marketing is a must!
- Mobile/Web marketing skills
- CRM knowledge
- Videogame and telecom industry interest
- Experience in Media Agency is a plus!!
Skills / Abilities:
- Highly creative with refined written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to plan, organize and complete multiple projects
- Languages : English fluent, Portuguese is a plus
Requisitos que deben cumplir los postulantes
Universitario, En curso.
- Área de estudio:
Marketing / Comercialización,
Desde 20 hasta 28 años.