Marketing Business Planning Manager
Consumer Segment- Johnson & Johnson
Our Consumer Health Care Products segment includes a broad range of products used in the baby care, skin care, oral care, wound care and women’s health care fields, as well as nutritional and over-the-counter pharmaceutical products, and wellness and prevention platforms.
General Job Description:
South Hub business offers a variety of opportunities for growth. The person will provide support to Senior Management to perform Strategic Planning analysis with South Hub.
Responsible for the management and resource optimization of activities to support brand activation – Planning support, Portfolio governance.
Main responsibilities (with Hub vision):
• Responsible of Coordination New Products Process following clear business metrics:
o Innovation to provide market trends (Ready to Shelf / Inner Cases).
o Alignment and coordination with region and within South Hub is key.
• Portfolio Optimization. Provide support to optimize portfolio and reduce Complexity.
• Leads Strategic Planning process for South Hub.
• From Marketing end acts as facilitator for Planning process (S&OP). Consolidates volumes and leads ship & shares process.
• Consolidates key business information to support Marketing team: Share Reports, Price Analysis.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Team leadership and engagement
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Effective presentation skills
• Ability to manage requirements of multiple stakeholders and deal with all organizational levels effectively
• Ability to respond to quickly changing situations with agility
• Ability to multi-task and to work in a fast-paced and continually changing environment
• Evidence of ability to think beyond the “givens”