Consumer Segment- Johnson & Johnson
Our Consumer Health Care Products segment includes a broad range of products used in the baby care, skin care, oral care, wound care and women’s health care fields, as well as nutritional and over-the-counter pharmaceutical products, and wellness and prevention platforms.
Performs a variety of functions in order to bring relevant clinical information to HCPs to win their loyalty & preference, becoming an alternate touch point to drive brand love from our consumers.
Lead the professional strategic planning & execution, and work together with regional office to align strategies & clinical claims, becoming the scientific affairs expert for the HUB.
Reach the right physicians and specialties, while provide our 3PL agencies with direction & support needed to achieve their field goals.
Support the development of the necessary digital systems to reach the greatest number of physicians, optimizing budgets.
Professional Marketing Sr. Analyst will be responsible:
• Oversees and defines Professional strategy cross brands and participates in networking events with key Regional stakeholders, KOL’s, Professional entities.
• Guarantee the Execution, production and application of Communication materials for HCPs following Brand Managers guidelines.
• Liaise HCC, regulatory and scientific affairs to guarantee adherence to internal policies while interacting with HCP´s.
• Co-lead the planning & negotiation of Scientific Congresses: briefing the agencies and coordination of multifunctional teams for execution.
• Deliver the training needed from our field teams so they´re able to develop the capabilities needed to represent our brands & position the scientific superiority of our brands.
• Leverages available Global Brand content for brands and develop the materials.
• Set field teams strategic objectives & KPI´s, and conduct analysis to measure performance, providing insights to the brand from competitive activities & HCP´s trends.
• Execute the planning & delivery of samples to HCPs and BAs
• Guarantees synergy and excellence in activations with health professionals and consumers.
• Bachelor degree in Business or Marketing (post graduate degree desired)
• At least 4 years of experience in marketing targeting both consumers and health care professionals.
• English Level Advanced
• Advanced Skills using MS Office
Location: Belgrano, Capital Federal