Accenture Talent and Organization offers a comprehensive, analytics-based approach to identifying workforce needs in light of business goals, collaborating with clients to dramatically improve performance through integrated talent, HR, and organization change services.
Change Management Specialist’s primary focus will be creating and implementing change management strategies that minimize employee resistance and maximize employee engagement with changes. The Change Management Specialist will be part of the Talent & Organization – Change Management offering group servicing Accenture Internal Technology projects. The role is based in Argentina to work globally, no travel is required.
The Scope of Responsibilities:
- Identify impacted audiences and assess change impact.
- Develop a change management strategy based on the extent of change and the groups being impacted
- Anticipate points of resistance and develop specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns.
- Develop a set of actionable and targeted Change Management deliverables (including Change Plan, Communication Plan, Sponsor Roadmap and Training Plan) and lead the execution of all required Change Management activities.
- Work with project teams to integrate Change Management activities into the overall project plan.
- Exceptional English communication skills (written and oral).
- 2+ years of experience leading Change efforts (Technology related projects desired).
- Experienced in supervising the work of at least one resource.
- Be able to manage relationship with Senior stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems effectively.
- Bachelor degree in Communications, Human Resources, Psychology or related.
- Familiarity with agile methodology, project management and phases of a project lifecycle (desired).
Are you interested in the challenging, rewarding career opportunities offered by Accenture? Join our community and discover what makes us different!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values at Accenture. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Zonajobs sea responsable por ello.