This role requires the support of applications and systems used by the clients. It provides post implementation support including monitoring application performance. This involves solving technical problems and providing technical consultation to the client and to other teams for troubleshooting existing systems. This role requires knowledge of incident, problem, change and release management lifecycle using best practices and company standards.
- From 3 to 5 years of experience in COBOL.
- Unix/Linux Experience
- Programming knowledge in: T-SQL and JCL
- Experience with Microfocus Cobol (desirable)
- Desirable experience in the applications support of: Apache Web Services, Red Hat Jboss and Linux, Solaris, etc.
- Intermediate level of english proficiency.