The job involves creating presentations based on the information generated by the in-house research teams across all the data centers. The profile demands minimal level of client management capabilities.
Key responsibilities involve:
- Full range of presentation production and design to support in-house marketing and client deliverable efforts.
- Understanding and implementing the instructions received from London/ Singapore/NY teams and ensure deliverables are prepared to meet the defined specifications.
- Comply to company templates/house styles and quality checking.
- Proofread the documents created for data matching and formatting finalization.
- Coordinate with teams in India as well as in London/ Singapore/NY to adhere to the deadlines and resolve queries on request.
- Create designs, concepts and template layout formats whenever there are updates to styles, formats, etc. and coordinate internally with senior management.
- Use visualization techniques to develop layouts as per the specifications.
- Tracking daily workflow, either the clients specified or for all clients based on responsibility assigned by the seniors.
- Keep an eye on process to ensure enhancements.
- Create project templates based on the scope of the delivery.
- Quality checking the document to ensure high quality output.
- Adherence to deadlines.
- Provide training to juniors on creating project templates, norms, etc.
- Follow industry standards on eye for detail and adherence to deadlines.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree (graduates/students)
Experience: 2-4 years of proven experience on similar positions.
The successful candidate will have to demonstrate the following skills, experience and attributes:
· Power Point specialist (MUST).
· Proficient in all MS Office applications.
· Skill set to communicate ideas effectively.
· Interest in keeping abreast of emerging technologies in media and an aptitude for learning new technology.
· Good communication skills (both spoken and written) to be able to communicate with transnational member based across UK, USA & Asia.
· Team player
Full time position
Vicente López, Buenos Aires.
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Zonajobs sea responsable por ello.