DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.
Provides application lifecycle technical expertise for the support, monitoring, troubleshooting, change and enhancement of packaged (e.g. SAP, Oracle) or custom applications (e.g. Java, .NET and Mainframe)
Provides technical input, and delivery model solutions/recommendations to Application Management Services deal pursuit.
Engages in and provides support for transition/transformation efforts.
Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems/projects of diverse complexity and scope.
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT Service Management, Engineering, Business, or related field or equivalent work experience.
Typically 3-5 years of relevant experience
Knowledge and Skills:
• .Net Programming knowledge and experience.
• ITIL Intermediate level Certified
• Knowledge of ISO20000
• (developing) understanding of other technology sub-areas
• General understanding of related technologies
• (strong) Customer Service
• General Project Management
• (developing) Influencing Others
• (developing) Customer/Vendor Management
• (developing) Business Analysis
• (developing) General Financial Management
• Strong communications skills; good presentation skills
• Client-facing interpersonal skills. Able to lead Applications Management delivery