Randstad Professionals, is currently partnered up with a leading agriculture company in Buenos Aires and is looking for a Financial Controller fluent in English to join their team.
The Financial Controller will direct the financial affairs of the Company and prepare financial analyses of operations, including interim and final financial statements with supporting schedules (IFRS standard forms), for the guidance of management.
· Will be responsible for the company's financial plans and policies, its accounting practices, the conduct of its relationships with financial community, the maintenance of its fiscal records, and the preparation of financial reports.
· The position involves supervision over general accounting, property accounting, internal auditing, cost accounting, and budgetary controls.
· Must minimize risk of bad debt and should maximize timely accounts receivable collections. Will provide financial order management support to Supply Chain and Sales and Marketing personnel to control credit exposure, effect timely payment, and minimize risk of customer disputes.
· The Controller will have the final responsibility for providing effective financial controls for the organization.
· Degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or related areas.
· Minimum 5+years related experience within an agricultural company.
· Proven working experience at a Big 4.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
We hope you're excited about this opportunity.
To take the next step, please apply today