Mondelez is looking for a Foreign Trade Analyst.
This position will responsible for import & export logistic process, under international Argentina trade legislation and agreements in all countries. Ensure the process effectiveness, maximize the governmental benefits and guarantee the service level and the best landed cost.
The main duties & responsibilities of the role will be:
- Control & Supervision Fourth Party Logistics. (Control Tower)
- Manage the supplier’s performance (Suppliers, Carriers, Custom Broker, Inland Transportation and Warehouse) in order to keep the required service level and costs.
- Work together with Purchases for the development of local and regional BIDs looking for the best cost and logistics service.
- Continuous improvement to reduce lead times, extracts and inefficiencies.
- Lead and develop projects focused in costs, times reduction and service level improvements.
- Ensure the maximum benefit of all the benefits offered by Government (Drawback, FTA, etc.)
- Implement / support regional projects, transformation and productivity.
- Landed cost analysis and control.
- KPI´s: Overcost, VFR, Prodys, Spend.
- Documentary coordination.
- Customer complaints and requirements attention.
- Bachelor´s degree International Trade/ Foreign
- 3+ years of related experience similar positions.
- Knowledge in Customs, International Exchange, International Trade Legislation, International transport & logistic processes.
- Advanced English skills (mandatory)
- Harbor - GT Nexus, SAP Maintenance knowledge is a plus.
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Zonajobs sea responsable por ello.