The HR Service Center Specialist is responsible for providing basic generalist Human Resources support for Lenovo employees across America (being US employees our main customer).
The job is performed in HR Call Center environment.
Main Responsibilities & Tasks
• Query management/handling as detailed in the Statement of Services between the different providers e.g. Payroll, HR Systems and Expenses (via e-mail, lync chat and telephone)
• Manage services in accordance with the agreed Standard Operating Procedures.
• Handle tickets requiring local legislative and business knowledge.
• Respond to telephone and written queries from the Lenovo business partners and/or employees using the case management tool.
• Contribute to the management of change requests/problems analysis and testing.
• Take responsibility for adherence to audit controls.
• Produce regular and on-demand internal reports.
• Ensure adherence to Service Level Agreements.
• Must speak, read and write English fluently (bilingual).
• Basic HR generalist experience is preferred.
• Nice to have: minimum of 6 months of experience providing customer service over telephone, ideally in a call center environment.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Outlook is preferred.
• Portuguese is an advantage.