UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS (VOICE) ENGINEER (L2) W/ENGLISH AND GOOD GERMAN SKILLS
GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO DEVELOP PROFESSIONALLY IN THE EUROPEAN MARKET
We are looking for a responsible person to provide a professional second-line technical support service to clientsby proactively identifying and resolving technical incidents and problems.
• 2+ years experience required in unified communications (voice) administration or support.
• Experience supporting clients with any of the following technologies: Cisco Call Manager, Polycom, Tandberg, Alcatel, Audiocodes, Microsoft Lync / Skype for Business.
• Any certifications in the abovementioned technologies would be advantageous.
• Core business hours will run between 6am – 6pm,
• You will be providing a professional second-line technical support service to clients by proactively identifying and resolving technical incidents and problems
• You will be restoring service to clients by managing incidents and seeing them through to an effective resolution.
• You will be responsible for managing incidents of medium complexity.
• You will be required to work an 8hour shift scheduled during the operating hours. The team will then share the responsibility of providing support to clients outside of the core hours on an ‘on call’, roster basis and for which you will be compensated
· Very good English skills.
· Good German skills.
· Experience with any of the following technologies: Cisco Call Manager, Polycom, Tandberg, Alcatel, Audiocodes, Microsoft Lync / Skype for Business.
· Great working atmosphere in an international team
· 5 weeks of vacation
·Compensation of salary for temporary incapacity to work beyond the statutory wage compensation in the amount of the fixed basic salary for temporary absence to 21 days per year
· Contribution to the pension insurance
· Contribution for public transport
· Over standard health care
· Meal tickets
· Refreshment (coffee, tea, water on work) for free
· Notebook and mobile phone including data tariff per company standards
About the company
It is a Global Delivery Centre based in Prague, with a growing global Team, which works for a Group of enterprises with facilities in more than 47 countries and with more than 25.000 employees.
About the country
www ariasabogados com ar/aboutprague/Prague.pdf