GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO DEVELOP PROFESSIONALLY IN THE EUROPEAN MARKET
We are looking for a Telecom Engineer/Telecom Designer, you’re able to speak English and you have basic German skills;you will be responsible for carrying out the designing works pertaining to the telecom network and as per Inputs in terms of site survey etc.
• Telecom Engineer/Telecom Designer.
• Experience with AutoCAD.
• Network Design Knowledge
· Capacity in planning.
• Create a detailed telecom network design based on the requirements of the client.
• Create permits and working drawings. (AutoCAD)
• Requires (possibly) capacity in planning.
• Follow the requirements and regulations of the municipalities and landowners by incorporating them into the design of the information.
• Calculate – Creates a (pre) calculation of the assignment with materials, equipment, and task.
• Quality – Ensures that the quality of the work meets the standards, guidelines, and instructions.
• Sets an H&S plan and let it approve.
· Ensures safety and health and that of other persons.
• Work on the full-cycle projects, from the design of the network to documentation and communication with the customers around Europe.
• Conduct communication with the customers and other necessary parties in the process in English and German.
· Very good English skills
· Good networking knowledge
· Basic German skills
· Knowledge of AutoCAD
About the company
It is a start-up in Prague, originally Dutch, which is running nice big projects with Germany, and which counts with young motivated people coming from different countries.
Its focus is on innovative market analysis and FTTx network design solutions. What it also does is high–tech industry/fiber-optic networks, network and financial analysis, high level design, survey support, engineering support during construction, as-built registration and network registration.
About the country