We are searching for a student in Library Science, Business Administration, English, Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Information Systems, or similar with Advanced English skills to provide services to PwC Europe from PwC Argentina's Service Delivery Center located in Olivos, Buenos Aires.
o Effectively tag, code, and assign keywords to all published content to ensure resources can easily access it when searching the content library
o Edit content as needed to make it accurate
o Research data to include in the library when standard content is unavailable
o Update database
o Compliance check (writing, branding)
· A student or college degree in Library Science, Business Administration, English, Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Information Systems, or similar.
· At least 1 year of experience in cataloging and classification of content in databases
· Microsoft (PowerPoint and Word) and Google tools (Slides and Docs) proficiency
· Good communication skills
· Team player within an international environment
We offer professional development opportunities, continuous training, and the chance to work alongside professionals around the world all within an excellent workspace.
Office location: Olivos, Buenos Aires
Working hours: Full time 8am to 5pm