CRISIL is looking for a Macroeconomics Research Analyst to join our Economics Team. This person will conduct economic research for the Latin America economic team of a top tier US investment bank. The analyst will perform macroeconomic and financial analysis, assessing the evolution of real, monetary, external and fiscal sectors, contributing to periodic and special reports and constructing econometric models to forecast main macro variables. She/he will also provide real-time analysis on economic and political developments to clients.
Candidates should have the following skill sets:
• Graduates in Economics with strong academic credentials (MSc in Economics/Econometrics/Statistics is a plus).
• 1-2 years of work experience in related fields, preferably analyzing Latam countries.
• Strong skills in macroeconomic analysis, econometrics & statistics.
• Experience with statistical and related software such as E-views, Stata and advanced Excel (VBA knowledge).
• Excellent written and oral English communication skills are a must.
Place: Vicente López