Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering or similar.
- High command of English, both written and spoken, is a must.
- Good level of Microsoft Office (mainly in data analysis).
- Project management software (Autocad, 3D Max, Photoshop, Sketch Up, Archicad, Corel Draw, Opus).
5+ years of manager experience in Building and Construction departments, preferably in international environments, hotel or similar industries, creating and facilitating project management, and other related processes that drive business results within a multinational company. Experience in project leading, and with external and internal feasibilities.
Relevant experience in the hotel industry is beneficial
Very good knowledge in the construction industry as well as of construction costs in the local market
- Team management responsible of the coordination and generation of architecture and interiors’ projects for the new openings and reforms.
- Supervising the constructions that are in process.
- Review, standardization, and authorization of finishes, equipment, and general project specifications
- Capex validation.
- Project changes approvals
- Implementation of those projects aimed to develop construction programs to support Corporate’s strategy.
- Responsibility for the feasibility reporting and ensuring the refurbishments according to BP for repositioning and new openings
- Regarding the construction management, taking over the PMO, cost, scope, quality and planning control.
- Ensuring the local regulation compliance and carrying out the preventive and corrective actions. Involving and supervising the regular legal inspections.
- Ensuring assets and expansion support for negotiation proposals and new hotels.
- Tendering technical review for projects and CAPEX.
- Highly flexible, results-oriented.
- Passionate about construction projects.
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Skilled communicator through written reporting and verbal presentation.
- Resilient, able to deal with ambiguous and complex work environment.
- Strong process thinking and project management skills with ability to manage a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- High levels of organizational understanding/influence, strategic vision and execution skills.
- Demonstrable initiative, with a passion for thinking creatively to solve problems.
- The person will report directly to the Business Unit America and functionally to the Mercosur Region.
- The position will be based in the company central office in Buenos Aires City.
- Availability to travel on a frequent basis.