The successful candidate for this position will benefit from broad exposure to a multiple Business Partnersacross the globe, and from learning critical business processes used throughout the enterprise. The SAPApplication org supports the world-wide implementation of SAP, and team members work closely withcolleagues in US, Manila, India and elsewhere.
Applicant will form part of the SAP Finance Support team which is responsible for the daily operations support and enhancements of Chevron´s Global Finance Function
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
• Working closely with Business Partners to gather business requirements
• Analyzing and understanding system capabilities
• Configuring the SAP software to meet business needs or resolve issues
• Working with developers to design and implement custom solutions
• Devising, executing, and analyzing system tests to verify solutions’ effectiveness
• Overseeing the deployment of those solutions to the production environments
• Working with colleagues, users, and other support teams to troubleshoot and resolve production issues.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information systems or Business, Finance, or
• 2+ year of ERP implementation or support in Finance areas. Some experience in Accounts Receivables or Accounts Payable is required. Additional experience at TRM or RE will be highly appreciated
• Excellent customer focus and results-orientation
• Excellent English communication skills in both oral and written
• Occasional domestic or international travel could be required.
•Experience in working on or using SAP or other ERP
•Experience working in a global, multi-cultural IT Support Model environment.