The successful candidate for this position will benefit from broad exposure to a multiple Business Partnersacross the globe, and from learning critical business processes used throughout the enterprise. The SAP Application org supports the world-wide implementation of SAP, and team members work closely with colleagues in US and Manila. The SAP Finance Production & Revenue Accounting (PRA) Team provides both Operations & Project Support for PRA module of SAP. SAP-PRA is utilized in the allocation, valuation,distribution & reporting of US Upstream Production. SAP-PRA is an integrated system that generates volumetric and financial results for Upstream Oil & Gas accounting. The work involves trouble-shooting,analysis, coordination, and resolution of various types of problems for Chevron's Global Finance functions.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
• Working closely with Business Partners to gather business requirements
• Analyzing and understanding system capabilities
• Configuring the SAP software to meet business needs or resolve issues
• Working with developers to design and implement custom solutions
• Deciding, executing, and analyzing system tests to verify solutions’ effectiveness
• Overseeing the deployment of those solutions to the production environments
• Working with colleagues, users, and other support teams to troubleshoot and resolve production issues.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information systems or Business, Finance, or
• 2-4 years of system application support or implementation experience
• Excellent customer focus and results-orientation
• Excellent communication skills in both oral and written
• Occasional domestic or international travel could be required.
• Experience in working on or using SAP or another ERP
• Experience working in a global, multi-cultural IT Support Model environment.