We are searching for a Content Specialist with bilingual English skills to provide services to PwC Europe from PwC Argentina's Service Delivery Center located in Olivos, Buenos Aires.
Role and responsibilities:
· In charge of the Content Database system:
o Effectively tag, code, and assign keywords to all published content to ensure resources can easily access it when searching the content library
o Establish process to collect content disseminated throughout our existing communication channels
o Edit content as needed to make it accurate
o Research data to include in the library when standard content is unavailable
o Update database
o Compliance check (writing, branding)
· Innovate the process over time and pro-active conduit for innovation ideas
· Establish a network of territory contacts to help collect of content
· A college degree in Library Science, Business Administration, English, Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Information Systems, or similar.
· At least 1 to 3 years of experience in cataloging and classification of content in databases
· Native or bilingual English level: professional writing and editing skills
· Microsoft (PowerPoint and Word) and Google tools (Slides and Docs) proficiency
· Good communication skills
· Strong client focus
· Team player within an international environment
· Experience working with offshore teams
We offer professional development opportunities, continuous training, and the chance to work alongside professionals around the world all within an excellent workspace.
Office location: Olivos, Buenos Aires
Working hours: Full time 8am to 5pm