Ernst & Young is now EY. At EY we care about YOUR success because ours depends on it.
Our commitment to building a better business world is not just a goal. It is a purpose. It is our very reason to exist as an organization.
Global Delivery Services (GDS) consists of various service delivery centers from which our Client Service and Enablement Services teams operate to deliver strategic support to our EY member firms. GDS is a vibrant organization that is constantly growing and expanding its base, services and competencies.
Why EY Global Delivery Services?
· Best company to develop your career.
· Gender equity highlight.
· Better for workers with disabilities.
· International experiences.
· Challenges, learning and high performance teams.
As Recruiting Senior Associate you'll be responsible for recruiting qualified candidates to fill experienced hire positions in designated Sub-Service Lines and/or Practices. You'll also be responsible for identifying top talent and converting prospects into active candidates. You'll work with Business Leaders, human resource (HR) and recruiting leaders and hiring managers to execute on workforce and hiring plans. You'll also assess the profiles of candidate and manage them through the interview process, negotiating offers and closing acceptances.
Although you'll receive general supervision, you'll be expected to work independently on a daily basis, seeking help on complex issues from the Recruiting Leader as needed.
• Serve as recruiter for a Sub-Service Line or a Practice. Conduct pre-qualifying phone screens on candidates and targeted warm calls to generate interest in EY opportunities
• Manage candidates through the entire interview and hiring process (from assessing candidate qualifications for current open positions, to negotiating offers and including initiating onboarding for new hires)
• Act as the main recruiting contact for key client groups and internal and external candidates. Develop sound business relationships with internal clients to achieve stated goals
• Identify candidates through multiple sources including employee referrals, social networking sites (e.g. LinkedIn), alumni, and agencies
• Provide weekly updates to hiring manager, recruiting leaders and other stakeholders as may be appropriate on pipeline development and progress of candidates
• Develop and maintain relationships with the following people or groups: Hiring Managers; GDS Leadership; Global Recruiting Teams, Service Line and Subservice Line Leadership, BMC, Talent structure and all hiring process related stakeholders.
• Participate in workforce planning sessions and ongoing ad-hoc feedback meetings with hiring managers
• Execute on processes to implement hiring plans based on business strategy in consultation with business and recruiting leaders
• Participate with hiring managers and recruiting leadership to develop implementation plans for sourcing and recruiting strategies, paying particular attention to inclusiveness strategies
• Responsible for inclusiveness sourcing efforts for assigned Sub-Service Line and/or Practice. Attend inclusiveness events and conferences to develop and foster relationships with diverse professional organizations
• Responsible for scanning the marketplace for trends and obtaining information on competitive positioning. May make recommendations regarding how this information could affect hiring plans and/or sourcing strategies
• Responsible for mastering the use of recruiting tools and technologies (Taleo, LinkedIn, etc) to remain at the forefront of talent acquisition. Research and recommend the use of other vendors that may improve the effectiveness of recruiting and/or sourcing activities. May provide testing or manage the rollout of a new tool or technology to the recruiting community
• Maintain a constant and steady focus on the local market place and disseminate local market intelligence to key client groups
• Utilize the EY’s applicant tracking system to capture all recruiting and hiring activity
• Represent the work group on a project team for small-to-medium-size HR projects. Alternatively, may serve on a large HR projects, with support and feedback from a supervisor and/or other project team members
• Participate in recruiting Events, Job Fairs and Conferences.
To qualify, candidates must have:
• Knowledge and skills requirements Knowledge of recruitment/hiring laws and practices
• Ability to quickly gain in-depth knowledge of the firm's recruitment policies, processes and protocols
• Possesses high level of specialized knowledge in experienced hire recruitment
• Ability to assess whether candidates have the appropriate skills, competencies and experiences required to meet the specifications of the proposed position
• Ability to articulate and market EY opportunities to candidates
• Ability to negotiate and close offers
• Responsible for counseling and mentoring other recruiters
• Ability to quickly adapt to, embrace and champion new technology and tools. Act as a change agent as new technology, tools and processes are rolled out
• Broad understanding of the firm's Service Lines and a detailed understanding of the Practice for which this position is responsible for
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, multitasking environment
• Ability to utilize strategic thinking skills and work to collaborate with fellow team members on best practices
• Strong customer focus and effective use of consultative approach with clients
• Experience: A minimum of 3-5 years of experienced hire recruiting experience; preferably from a professional services environment
• Good knowledge base and prior experience in full life-cycle recruitment of experienced hires
• Education: Bachelor's degree; or equivalent work experience
• Consult with recruiting and Talent leaders to achieve diversity and inclusiveness EY's policy
Shift: Monday to Friday 9-6PM