CRISIL is seeking for an experienced Technical Writer to be part of a highly skilled team responsible for flagship thematic and industry publications of a premier sell-side client.
The Technical Writer is responsible for editing the flagship publication of a premier sell-side client widely recognized for its thought leadership. This publication could be thematic, industry or company related. The role also involves coordination with research analysts, supervisory analysts and the publishing team to ensure zero-error reports.
Qualifications and Skills:
- BA in English Literature, Mass Communication, Journalism, Economics
- 3 years’ experience with editing and proof reading financial or business content
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Expert in verbal and written English with the ability to effectively interact and communicate with various stakeholders
- Strong project management skills to publish reports within a stringent schedule
- Strong attention to detail
- Exposure and understanding of global financial markets
Full time position
Vicente López, Buenos Aires.