TELECOMMUNICATIONS MULTINATIONAL COMPANY
We are looking for a full time English <> Spanish translator
to work in house in the Translation Services Center located downtown.
The applicant must have good team work abilities, must be experienced in working with tight deadlines and might be required to work overtime.
- Degree in Translation (English <> Spanish).
- Typesetting: Advanced Word format edition.
- Software operation: Advanced user of TRADOS (Workbench, TagEditor, Win-Align and Multiterm), Word, Excel, Powerpoint; others such as SDLX, FrameMaker, Indesign, Visio, Photoshop, Catalyst, Passolo, and other tools (not exclusively required).
- Proved experience in translation, preferably in the following fields: telecommunications, engineering (general), civil engineering, electronics, foreign trade, finance, commerce, legal (general).
- Written translation into both directions Spanish <> English of the following types of text: bidding terms and conditions, technical specifications of telecommunications products, contracts, manuals, etc.
- The Translator is expected to be able to process 3000 to 3500 words per day (this includes translation, terminology research, edition, proofreading and quality control).
If you are interested please send your resume by e-mail including in subject: TRA.
Don't forget to indicate your salary expectation.
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Zonajobs sea responsable por ello.